Trimble AgGPS 162 L1 GPS Receiver.
The Trimble Agriculture division is excited to announce the introduction of the Trimble® AgGPS® 162 receiver.
The AgGPS 162 receiver is a high-performance GPS and SBAS (WAAS/ EGNOS/MSAS) receiver and integrated antenna in a single rugged housing for agriculture applications.
The AgGPS 162 receiver features the Trimble Transcend™ positioning technology, which provides users with high accuracy and flexible solutions for the most challenging applications and environments. This technology is shared across multiple Trimble platforms from our lightbars and DGPS receivers to our high-performance GNSS products.
A low-cost smart antenna ideal for farming operations that require less demanding accuracy levels
- AUTOPILOT READY - Use the AgGPS® 162 receiver with AgGPS AutopilotTM automated steering system for hands free farming
- PORTABLE - Combined GPS/ DGPS Receiver and antenna in a single, rugged housing and a simple strong magnetic mount.
- LED- 2 status LEDs
- WAAS/SBAS COMPATIBLE - Uses free SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS) differential correction signals.
- NEW – TRANSCEND™ POSITIONING TECHNOLOGY - Trimble proprietary positioning technology provides users with high accuracy and a flexible solution for the most challenging applications and environments. This technology is shared across multiple Trimble platforms from current lightbars and GPS receivers to next generation GNSS products
- FUTURISTIC ERGONOMICS - New rugged design enables smooth obstruction free installation and operation
- AgGPS ONPATH® ADVANCED FILTER TECHNOLOGY - Improved pass-to-pass accuracies even without SBAS corrections.
- RADAR SPEED OUTPUT- sends a radar pulse signal to your rate controller's or planter monitors
This receiver can be used for applications, such as:
- Yield monitoring
- Spray/Seed rate control
- Mapping and scouting
- Soil sampling