Trimble AgGPS 262 L2C GPS Receiver.
Using the Latest GPS Technology from Trimble, the AgGPS 262 receiver is a "drop-in" replacement forthe AgGPS 252 receiver. Becasue the enclosure, connectors, and mounting are on the AgGPS 262 receiver are identical to those on a AgGPS 252 receiver, easy integration within an AgGPS Autopilot automated steering system (or any other application where an AgGPS 252 receiver is used.) is Guaranteed.
A mid-range smart antenna ideal for farming operations that require variable levels of accuracy
- AUTOPILOT READY - Use the AgGPS® 162 receiver with AgGPS AutopilotTM automated steering system for hands free farming
- PORTABLE - Combined GPS/ DGPS Receiver and antenna in a single, rugged housing and a simple strong magnetic mount.
- LED- 2 status LEDs
- RTK READY/COMPATIBLE - Add the optional Centerpoint RTK Radio and required Unlock Codes and Unleash the true power of this receiver with 1" accuracy
- NEW – TRANSCEND™ POSITIONING TECHNOLOGY - Trimble proprietary positioning technology provides users with high accuracy and a flexible solution for the most challenging applications and environments. This technology is shared across multiple Trimble platforms from current lightbars and GPS receivers to next generation GNSS products
- L2C READY- The AgGPS 262 has built in Future proofing as it can accept L2C Signals.
- AgGPS ONPATH® ADVANCED FILTER TECHNOLOGY - Improved pass-to-pass accuracies even without SBAS corrections.
- RADAR SPEED OUTPUT- sends a radar pulse signal to your rate controller's or planter monitors
This receiver can be used for applications, such as:
- Yield monitoring
- Spray/Seed rate control
- Mapping and scouting
- Soil sampling
- CenterPoint RTK Corrections
- CenterPoint VRS Corrections
- OmniStar Corrections
- High Accuracy Applications(Planting, Field Level II)