Trimble Field IQ for Air Seeders
Precision control for Air Seeder applications
The Field-IQ system with the FmX Display and air seeder functionality manages seed, liquid, or granular applications and Anhydrous(NH3)
- Simultaneously control up to six materials with manual rate or prescriptions using the FmX display
- Minimize overlap detection with a control drive, or add sections for liquid/NH3
- Control exiting PWM, Linear Actuators, Electric over Hydraulic Motors, or Servo systems
- Monitor up to 96 rows of blockage sensors
- Read auxiliary sensors such as fan speed, low bin level, air pressure, and implement switch
- NEW! Add Vehicle Sync to wirelessly transfer A/B lines and coverage maps between vehicles in the same field, providing section control for minimized overlap and seed savings
PAR 2 Variable Rate Drive
- Mount to any planter, drill, air seeder, granular and air spreader, and liquid applicator with constant volume pumps, such as the CDS-John Blue pumps.
- Replaces ground drive mechanism, eliminating chains, clutches and wheel slippage.
- Very fast response, going from stand-still to applying material at the correct rate within a fraction of a second.
Vehicle Steering Solutions
Impliment Steering Solutions
Flow and Application Solutions
Yield Monitoring Solutions
Water Management Solutions
Information Management Solutions
Financing and Warrenty Plans